So now when you do Alt + Reblog, the reblog symbol turns green, “explodes” and then disappears.
I THOUGHT THIS WAS KIDDING SOGMLASG
((Fuck, I’m on mobile))
If you your on mobile you can just hold the reblog button down
Ava is 7 months!!
- As of the past 2 weeks she has been getting up onto all 4’s and rocking back and forth! It’s so cute! I am just WAITING for the day she crawls!! So crazy! Just today I actually saw her start to bring her right knee forward…..buuut then she flops down onto her belly and gives up lol.
- Still putting every single thing her in mouth
- Joe saw her use pillows on her right and left to push herself up from a laying to a sitting position. I haven’t ever seen her do it and haven’t seen her do it since, but it was still something new!
- Loves to suck on her top lip
- More babbling!
- She is basically able to grasp a bottle and feed herself. If it’s a full bottle it is too heavy but if it is about half full and she is at an incline she can support it pretty well.
- TWO TEETH are coming up!! Very bottom front. I can actually see them very faintly coming up through her gums. Surprisingly enough she is still sleeping just fine and hasn’t ever seemed to be in terrible pain. I do notice that she is a bit fussier at times but nothing we can’t handle.
Ava is a full blown Baby Wise baby and we are still so very happy with how the book has worked for us. Here is her current schedule:
- Eats at 7, 11, 3 and 6:30pm.
- We try for 8oz at each bottle. As she has gotten older and more curious about every single thing sometimes it has gotten harder to get her to take the whole bottle. Sometimes she will take around 6oz, and then we just work in the rest over the next 20-30 min or so.
- Naps are 9-10:30, 1-3, and sometimes she will take a cat nap between 5-6pm. She has been starting to skip that nape lately as she has moved up her bedtime. Her bedtime used to be around 7:15 but lately it has been closer to 6:45pm! She did it all on her own!
- She is still sleeping great of course. Her DWT is still 7am. Often she wakes around 6:15-6:30 but will either just play happily in her crib until 7 or doze off again.
We are still working on solids. So far she has had avocado, sweet potato, green beans, banana, apple, squash, rutabaga, and carrots. The only one she seems to actually LIKE is carrots. I know it takes a good 5-10 tries of each food before baby shows preference though so I am not getting discouraged. We try to do solids once a day - either around noon at grandmoms house, or when we eat dinner at 6pm.
I am REALLY enjoying her right now and I just love her so much. I hate working all day and being away from her and I RUSH home everyday to see her. Unfortunately I usually only get maybe 1-1.5 hours with her on a work day :( I cherish every minute! I try not to get too worked up about it because this is my life and always will be. I’m a working mama and I have to do it to support my family! Luckily I love my job…..but not as much as I love my spending the day with my little love. Each little squeak, cough, laugh, squeal, it just all melts my heart.
Happy Raindrop Cushion. #handmade #embroidery #nurserydecor
I need this for Ava’s nursery!
Why trained anesthesia providers (CRNAs and anesthesiologists) are critical, evening for seemingly “minor” procedures